MMM 050 - Surviving The Tech Revolution
Technology can certainly be a blessing, especially in the personal growth/spiritual world . But, it can quickly become an escape from our real day to day lives. Are your text messages communicating the same message compared to an in person conversation? Do you use Netflix or YouTube to zone out? We get to be intentional about the life we create, and being deliberate about our time online is something we must address.
- Using Netflix or watching videos as a way to relax can quickly get out of control
- Why in person communication teaches us more thru subtle clues – smells, intonation, and eye contact.
- Why technology should be classified in the same category as cigarettes and sugar.
- We get to be specific and intentional about the life we want to create.
- How often you check social media – when you wake up, sit on the toilet, and before getting into bed?
- The world needs free thinkers. Not more followers.
- If you are going to be online, be productive and intentional with your time
- What is the life I want to create?
- Does it include you being glued to technology most of your day?
- What would you do if technology disappeared?
- Do you have skills that can be used offline?
The next ELEMENTS Nature Initiation will be on September 20th-22nd in Ojai CA! The next COMPASS Vision Fast will be on October 25th- November 2nd.
Support the Podcast on PATREON and check out the PERKS – including access to our MONTHLY FIRE CIRCLES and a private Facebook group where we dive deep as a brotherhood. Our NEXT CALL is Saturday 6/22 from 3-5 Pacific Standard Time (PST) Newcomers are welcome free of charge, message Jeddy for the link!