RMP 089 - Rock Bottom To Sky’s Edge with Lino Hola
“Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you.” – George Whitefield.
There will be highs, lows, and everything between on this adventure. Our guest today, Lino Hola, reminds us to treat ourselves with compassion on this epic journey we call life. Going to the dark places is a part of the masculine journey, so don’t despair, as nothing lasts forever. We also talk about the differences between deciding & reacting, the importance of family & culture, and how to lean into the uncomfortable parts of being a man.
- There is no shame around not feeling like a man, no matter our age
- Am I repeating the same, stale patterns over and over again?
- There is always room for growth when it comes to better serving those around us.
- Is hitting rock bottom part of every man’s journey?
- The difference between Deciding & Reacting
- How do you determine who you are romantic with? Is physical attraction enough?
- Why simply going to work every day is not enough to call yourself a fully embodied man
- There are many ways to connect to indigenous culture – you don’t need to be born into it
- Cultures are meant to be shared and are vehicles of communication and consciousness
Connect with Lino:
Facebook: Men’s Medicine Page
The next COMPASS Vision Fast will be from October 25th- November 2nd. This is a 3 month RITES OF PASSAGE JOURNEY culminating in a 4 day vision fast in Death Valley, California. It’s an incredible opportunity to connect more deeply to your purpose and to create a framework to channel your warrior energy into. Click to set up a call with Jeddy or Phil to learn more!
Support the Podcast on PATREON and check out the PERKS – including access to our MONTHLY FIRE CIRCLES and a private Facebook group where we dive deep as a brotherhood. Newcomers are welcome free of charge, message Jeddy for the link